Collection and use of personal information
Personal information refers to data that can be used to identify a specific person or contact with them thereof including their name, surname, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, address information etcetera.
You may be requested to provide your personal information at any time when you contact us.
Below are some examples of types of personal information that we may require and how we may use this information.
What personal information might we require :
- When you leave an application on the site, we may request various demographic related information such as your name, phone number, email address, home/work address etc.
- When you use the callback widgets from the site your phone number will be requested.
- When you use the ‘chat on the site’ function, additional more convenient contact details may be requested.
How we use your personal information :
- The personal information we collect allows us to contact you and report to you on any unique offers, promotions and other upcoming events.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices and messages.
- We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and various studies to improve the services we provide, as well as yo deliver advice to you
- If you participate in a prize draw, competition or similar incentive event, we may use the information you provide to manage such programs and to contact you if need be.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not disclose any information we have received from you to any third parties.
- If necessary and in accordance with the law, the judicial procedure, in court proceedings, and/or on the basis of public inquiries or requests from state bodies within their territory of jurisdiction – we may, against our will, disclose your personal information.
- We may also disclose your information if we determine that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for security, law enforcement, or other socially important cases.
- In case of reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer personal information collected by us to the appropriate third party – the legal successor.
Protection of personal information
We take precautions – including administrative, technical and physical – to protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unfair use, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction.
Compliance with your company-level privacy
In order to ensure that your personal information is safe, we bring our privacy and security standards to our employees, and strictly monitor the implementation of confidentiality measures.